Friday, January 25, 2013

Warm Bodies Prequel for 1/28 Release!

Yes, it turns out Isaac Marion wrote a prequel to his wonderful zombie romance Warm Bodies, entitled The New Hunger! It's official release date will be in just three more days, January 28, 2013. And my Barnes and Noble did not get an advanced readers copy. NOT FAIR!

Not only that, it's being released only as an ebook and only from Zola Books. Which means that I can't have a physical copy of the book and use my employee discount at B&N. It's only $4.99 as an ebook, but I'd rather know how much the print copy would have been before buying anything. Looks like I'm just going to have to get it as an ebook. Humph.

Nonetheless, it's still exciting to know that Marion has written another book! That's enough good news on its own for me to celebrate. Guess who's downloading what Monday? Heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Cuts